Pages


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Imagination

This morning at work, I got up to use the restroom. Once in there, I sat to pee like I always do. A moment later, in walked one of my co-workers and began peeing in the stall next to mine. I closed my eyes and listened as his golden stream splashed into the water of the bowl. My imagination got the better of me and i began to imagine him sliding his thick, black cock through a hole in the divider. I imagined it having a tiny drop of piss clinging to it. I imagined me opening my mouth and sliding my tongue under and tasting his salty piss as I enveloped his manhood with my mouth. As I imagined his cock touching the back of my throat the most amazing thing actually happened: my little clitty began leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. Quickly I moved my hand under so I could catch the sticky liquid. It ran freely and coated my fingers as I flexed my PC muscle. When the flow subsided, I brought my fingers to my lips and began sucking the tasty juice from my coates digits. It was delectible!! I was in heaven and quickly became aware that I was making very loud sucking noises! I cleaned my fingers completely and tucked my wet little clitty back in my thong and made my way to the sink to wash my hands. I don't know when the man left, but the restroom was empty. As I made my way back to my desk, I could feel more sticky wetness on my inner thighs, on my taint and in between my cheeks where my clitty stays tucked away so neatly.

Now, eating lunch, I'm loving the feeling that's happening in my panties!

Which are thongs, BTW!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. i love ur blogs baby....xxx wetcumkisses.....Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, nice! I'm surprised you were able to refrain from jacking your little clitty . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!

    Crissy, I did go back later and rub my little clitty to a nice little orgasm!

    ReplyDelete