Pages


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Come In And Stay A While

I roam the empty halls of my cyber "Palace", hearing the clicking of my high heeled slippers echo in the empty rooms. The doors are open and inviting. There is a fire crackling in the fireplace and there is ample seating about. I'm excited and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first guests. I'm ready to invite them in, make them comfortable and entertain them, one and all. I'm ready for the air to be filled with laughter, chit chat, moans of extasy and screams of pain.



So if you are passing through and you see something you like, feel free to leave a comment or a suggestion. And certainly don't be afraid to click the [follow] button!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the invitation ... i clicked the follow button :-))

    ReplyDelete