Pages


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fun. fun. fun!

Here are two sites that I've been playing around with lately. The first is a virtual facial cosmetic surgery site that you can use to simulate certain procedures. It's fun to play around with.

Lift Magic

The second I found through Ms. Teresa Bowers on her Strapped Is Silk blog. It's a virtual make over site that you can use to try different hair and makeup styles.

InStyle Hollywood Make Overs

I've spent a little time on both sites and they are quite fun! Here is one of the end products I came up with. I wanted to show a "before" pic, but I can't for the life of me figure out why blogger orients some of my pics vertically when they are on my computer horizontally. Anywho, here is one end result I kind of like. I'm still playing around and plan on taking different pics, hopefully in better lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment