Pages


Monday, January 31, 2011

Captions

I don't normally like captions, but this one got me VERY hot.


I love that position.
For every reason shown here. I love to kiss my lovers. I love the feeling of their tongues in my mouth and their cocks in my ass. I love to feel their weight spreading me apart, and pushing me down. I love to look into their eyes as they slide their cocks into me. I love knowing they can see the pain and pleasure their manhood is inflicting upon me. I love being able to wrap my legs and arms around them and draw them closer and deeper onto me. And when their thrusting becomes hurried, their breathing becomes more rapid and the veins begin to bulge slightly on their necks and foreheads; I love to watch as they throw their heads back, grunting and moaning and howling as they unload all of their pent up manhood into me.



3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you assessment of the Missionary Position. I love it for the same reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous pic hun...love being pinned on my back with my legs in the air as i am enetered.

    ReplyDelete