Pages


Sunday, September 18, 2011

I saw her last night

I got out of the shower and was standing naked in my bedroom. I raised my arms to pull my hair up and out of my face and I caught a glimpse of her in the full length mirror. I turned to look and there she was, in the mirror, looking back at me! She stood there with her long legs and narrow but noticable hips, She had a nice hourglass figure with a distinct waist and small, perky breasts. I began to weep. Tears of joy ran down my face as I stood in awe at the woman looking back at me. She is beautiful. I am beautiful.

When I began HRT, the first change I noticed was an emotional and mental calm. What I was doing felt right to me. I was excited and happy. The first few weeks found me constantly checking my measurments and looking in the mirror for any physical changes. A few weeks into it, I realized these changes weren't going to happen overnight and so I stopped with the constant check-ins and decided that the mental and emotional changes are what is most important and that any physical changes would just be icing on the cake. Over the last few months, I have noticed subtle changes in a compartmentalized kind of way. One day I'd notice how my hips had widened when I sat in my office chair, another my arm would brush against my budding breast as I reached for something or someone would comment on the subtle changes in my face. It wasn't until last night that I saw the big picture. I stood there naked, without a padded bra or heels or make up or jewelry and I saw the physical manifestation of Charlotte, and she is beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. that's wonderful: congratulations! i'm so tempted by hormones. What kind of dosages do you take? And how long has it taken you to get to this stage?

    Melody

    ReplyDelete