Pages


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tan Lines

I love tan lines. I think they are so sexy. I am fortunate to have lived on a couple of very nice beaches in my life and I think it was there that I learned to appreciate the tan line. I love to tan and can get a very nice, deep tan if given the opportunity. However, I've never tanned as a woman. This summer I didn't get outside much due to extenuating circumstances, so I'm considering a tanning membership. So now the question is, what kind of tan lines do I go for?


















 


I adore the look of bikini tan lines on a natural chest.





I am very intrigued by bottom only tan lines.
I may end up doing this.




The only thing is, Ma'am doesn't like tan lines. She thinks they are trashy. She would love for me to tan, but she doesn't want the lines. I've explained that unless I lay out nude (which is highly unlikely around here) or buy a tanning membership, then I'm going to get lines. Now keep in mind, I look very good in a bikini. So which lines to get?

Standard bikini lines?
Micro bikin lines?
Bottom only?
G-string?
Thong? 


Here's your chance to weigh in.

2 comments: